Brother Cal eating corn on the cob, Jade in her stoller, Parents talking to Cal, Me happy to finally get to hold Quinton, Parents of Quinton - Ian and Kymber
If you know me you know I LOVE to scrapbook!!! I always have my camera to take that perfect picture... then find the time to create the perfect two page layout and put it in an album.
Years of Scrapbooking I started Scrapbooking when I was probably 8yrs old with my big sister who is a big scrapbooker like me. Then when I went to college in the 80's I bought the albums and the pages and whatever was available at the time from a lady out of her home - which was not much - I was scrapbooking before scrapbooking was...
1 comments:
Cal looks like he is really enjoying that corn-on-the-cob, he's making me want some!
Post a Comment