Monday, October 6, 2008

July 5 - 12, 2008 Girls Camp for me Tent trial




This year I set up my blue tent I love... on saturday ready for camp on Monday - Saturday. When I returned on Monday everything was good until the zipper broke in the night so Tuesday morning I had to go to Target (closest store to camp) and buy another tent. Set up red tent thought all good til that night YCL's put out fire and smoke went into zipped up tent and Jaime and I couldnt breath so we bailed out red tent up to broken tent to sleep. Wednesday we had a ward move blue tent up to there camp site as they needed and we moved red tent behind the rock and thats where we slept the following nights. But of corse you dont go to girls camp to sleep you go to have FUN!!!

0 comments: